Zong Advance Code
Hi Zong users! What we want to share with you today is how to obtain a Zong Advance Code to get Zong Loan when the balance is insufficient. Zong also known as China Mobile Pakistan limited (CM Pak ltd), is a 100% owned subsidiary of “China Mobile Communications Corporation (CMCC)”. It provides users with amazing call and text messaging packages, providing services at affordable prices. The company provides convenience to customers in every possible way. This is why it will also provide you with a Zong loan in an emergency. In this article, you will learn about Zong Advance Balance Code 2021.
Zong Advance Balance Code 2021 – Zong Loan
Zong provides you with an Advance balance of Rs. 25 You can use it to make calls, send text messages, or surf the Internet.
- Dial *911#
- Send a blank text message to 911
|Subscription By Code||Subscription By SMS|
|Dial *911#||Send a blank text message to 911|
When recharging, the following amount will be deducted from the customer’s account
- Standard pre-loan amount 25 rupees
- Service charge Rs 3.5 + tax
|Advance Loan||Service Charges|
|Rs. 25||Rs. 3.50+Tax|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- When using Zong Advance, Rs 25 will be deducted from the next top-up.
- Dial *911# from your prepaid number on the next recharge, Rs 3 plus tax will be deducted with the prepaid amount.
- The advance balance is Rs. 25/- will be available to all prepaid users.
Note: It should be noted here that the Zong Advance balance function is only available for prepaid users. Post-paid users have no right to use this service.