Welcome to the terms and conditions for using the Alpha Coaching website! By accessing and using our website at https://alphacoaching.org/, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, then you are prohibited from using our site.
- License: We grant you a temporary license to download one copy of our website’s materials for personal, non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to modify or copy our materials, use them for any commercial purpose, attempt to reverse engineer any software on our website, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from our materials, transfer our materials to another person or server, or use them for any public display. If you violate any of these restrictions, we may terminate your license to use our website.
- Disclaimer: Our website materials are provided “as is,” without any warranties, express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the use of our materials or the materials on any linked sites. For more info, please read our Disclaimer.
- Limitations: We will not be held accountable for any damages arising from your use or inability to use our website materials. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata: We may change the materials on our website at any time without notice. We do not guarantee that any of the materials on our website are accurate, complete, or current.
- Links: We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Modifications: We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By using our website, you agree to abide by the current version of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law: Any claim related to our website shall be governed by the laws of Pakistan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.