Telenor Weekly Internet Package
There are many Telenor Weekly Internet Package. By subscribing to the “Telenor Djuice Weekly Messaging Bundle”, subscribers can get 100MB of WhatsApp Internet data and 1,200 text messages for Rs 10.
If someone wants Internet data and free minutes of calls, Telenor offers the Telenor Haftawar Chappar Phaar package, they can get 70MB of Internet traffic and 2000 minutes of online time. ‘Day Time’ packages are only open to internet users; these packages offer 750MB and 25MB at 75 rupees and 85 rupees, respectively.
Weekly packages such as “Telenor 7 Day Mini Budget Package” and “Telenor Haftawar Sahulat Package” are suitable for users who require comprehensive services such as free voice calls, free text messages, 50MB and 1000MB Internet.
Provide Internet users with Telenor 4G Weekly Super Offer and Telenor Mehran Internet Offer and other offers, and they can get Internet data according to their choice.
These packages provide 1500MB and 3000MB respectively (plus 50 rupee points). It should be noted that the company provides “Telenor 4G Weekly Ultra” for customers who need sufficient Internet data. 4GB (1000MB for Goonj/GameBox) Internet data, 160 rupees per week. Another very popular package is Telenor Easy Card Weekly Package, users can get 750MB and other services.
Telenor Weekly Internet Package
|Bundle||MBs||Validity||Price||Activation Code||Status Check|
|Weekly Zoom Bundle||5,000 (Zoom)||7 Days||Rs. 80||Dial *345*56#||*123#|
|4G weekly Internet Max||30,000||7 Days||Rs. 50||Dial *19#||*123#|
|Weekly 6 to 6 Offer||4,000||7 Days||Rs. 55||Dial *71#||*123#|
|4G Weekly Super||4000 + 2000 (1AM to 11AM)||7 Days||Rs. 110||Dial *288#||*123#|
|4G Weekly Ultra||8,000 + 1,000 (SoundCloud & Patari)||7 Days||Rs. 185||Dial *336#||*123#|
Terms and Conditions
- The resources of multiple subscriptions to this offer and their validity are independent of each other and will not be combined
- This package can be subscribed multiple times during the validity period
- Package may change at any time
- When opening/visiting each application or website on the device, the billing system will allocate a portion of the available MB data resources from your package, which may allocate all the available MB of the bundle to these use cases. Therefore, if you visit another data consumption use case/application/website, you may be charged at the standard rate
- A standard fee has started, and a notification will be sent as a reminder and related offers to avoid further consumption at the standard rate
- Customers will be notified about 80% resource usage and 100% package consumption so that they can take immediate action to avoid imposing standard rates
- Data packets can be used to provide 2G/3G/4G networks
- Data speed will depend on many factors, such as phone number, type of URL accessed, peak-hour logistics, network service provider, location, etc.
- If the resource expires before the package expires, the customer will be charged Rs 1/MB including tax until the package expires
- All Telenor GSM Prepaid customers are eligible to enjoy this offer
- This package will not be renewed once the period has passed
- The call setup fee does not apply to this package
- Prices and resources may vary by geographic location