Best Telenor Monthly Internet Package in 2022
“Telenor Sim Lagao Offer” is used as a customer retention policy. This offer is free for customers who have stopped using Telenor services. If you do not know about Telenor Monthly Internet Packages, then this article is especially for you.
In addition to 3,000 minutes of online time, customers can also get 3 GB of the Internet. The company offers Telenor Sim Lagao discounts to Djuice customers, offering 10,000 text messages and 350 MB of Internet data for Rs 40. The package offers 2000MB and 8000MB for 170 rupees and 250 rupees, respectively.
And Telenor Djuice’s monthly all-in-one offer provides 5GB of internet data and free credit of Rs 150 for Rs 350. The company offers Telenor Mahana Rakhwala packages for people who like all-inclusive packages (including phone calls, text messages, and the Internet).
They have to spend 418 rupees to surf the Internet for 3000 minutes, 3000 text messages, and 300MB of the Internet. If you want 4G service for a whole month, then “Telenor 4G Monthly Package” and “Telenor 4G Monthly Extra Package” are very good choices because users can get 9GB and 10GB for 500 rupees and 750 rupees respectively the Internet.
However, through the monthly entry discount of Telenor 3G/4G, users can get 12GB of Internet data for 750 rupees.
Telenor Monthly Internet Packages
The Detail of Telenor Monthly Internet Packages is following:
|Monthly Social Pack Plus||6000 (Social Platforms Only)||10,000||30 Days||Rs. 75||Dial *660#|
|Free Snapchat Package||2000 (Snapchat Only)||0||30 Days||Rs. 0||Dial *915#|
|4G Monthly Super||12000 (6000 1AM-11AM)||0||30 Days||Rs. 330||Dial *345*169#|
|4G Monthly Ultra||10000 + 10000 (12 AM – 8 AM)||0||30 Days||Rs. 450||Dial *335#|
|Monthly Social Pack||3000 (Social Platforms) + 100 (Internet)||0||30 Days||Rs. 50||Dial *911#|
|4G Monthly Lite||4000||0||30 Days||Rs. 160||Dial *301#|
|4G Monthly Starter Bundle||8000||0||30 Days||Rs. 300||Dial *302#|
How to Chech Remaining Resources
- To check the remaining MBs, Dial *999#
- To check the remaining Minutes, Dial *222#
- To check the remaining SMS, Dial *111#
- To check the remaining Balance, Dial *444#
- To check remaining Offer Resources, Dial *123#
Terms and Conditions
Following are the T&C for Telenor Monthly Internet Packages:
- The resources of multiple subscriptions to this offer and their validity are independent of each other and will not be combined
- This package can be subscribed to multiple times during the validity period
- The package may change at any time
- When opening/visiting each application or website on the device, the billing system allocates a portion of the available megabytes of data resources from your package, which may allocate all the available megabytes of the package to these use cases. Therefore, if you visit another data consumption use case/application/website, you may be charged at the standard rate
- A standard fee has started, and notifications will be sent as a reminder and related offers to avoid further consumption at the standard rate
- Customers will be notified about 80% resource usage and 100% parcel consumption so that they can take immediate action to avoid imposing standard rates
- The data package can be used in 2G/3G/4G network provision area
- Data speed will depend on many factors, such as phone number, type of URL accessed, peak-hour logistics, network service provider, location, etc.
- If the resource expires before the package expires, the customer will be charged Rs 1/MB including tax until the package expires
- All Telenor GSM Prepaid customers are eligible to enjoy this offer
- This package will not be renewed once the period has passed
- The call setup fee does not apply to this package
- Prices and resources may vary by geographic location