Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched a number of online services for its customers to resolve PTCL complaints and grievances in a timely manner. In order to provide its customers with excellent customer service and obtain the highest level of customer satisfaction, PTCL provides multiple ways to register complaints about them.
Now, PTCL users can make complaints through PTCL’s online complaint service, mobile phone text messages, and mobile phone calls.
PTCL Online Complaint Registration
This is the most popular way to file a complaint with PTCL, because if you use these online services through a computer or laptop, it will not incur any costs at all, except for mobile phone data costs or Internet costs.
Open https://www.ptcl.com.pk/Complaint Register in your web browser and you will be directed to PTCL’s online complaint registration form. In the public complaint form, you need to provide the following details one by one:
- Product (fixed phone, broadband, 3G EVO, IPTV, Vfone, or Charji)
- Complaint type (busy tone, dropped call, crosstalk, offline tone, noise or single ring tone, Internet disconnection, modem problem, slow browsing, game problem, no signal or weak signal)
- MDN (for 3G EVO, Charji and service ID or phone number (for landline, broadband, IPTV, or Vfone complaints))
- mobile phone number
- email address
All the above details must be provided, otherwise, the complaint will not be filed at all. Therefore, be careful when providing all the information for better solutions through PTCL’s online customer service.
PTCL SMS Complaint Registration System
Through the PTCL SMS complaint service, PTCL customers can now easily register their complaints with PTCL from their mobile devices. The following is a detailed method for initiating a PTCL complaint via SMS.
- Step 1: Type CMP
- Step 2: Input: area code and landline number
- Step 3: Type: Product Code-Landline: LL, Broadband: BB
- Step 4: Send to 05 1218 1218
- Step 5: Receive the complaint registration number
- For example, type: CMP 042 3586 XXXX BB or Just enter “help” and send it to 05 1218 1218
With the help of the PTCL online complaint and SMS system, it is now easy to solve the problem immediately. You are either facing slow internet connection speed, slow browsing speed, and no internet connection issues. Connection setup problems, dial tone problems, no connection, disconnected audio, or any other problems with PTCL products and services, and then use any of the above methods to solve your problem.
These are the best complaint recording channels that PTCL provides for broadband and landline users. These services also eliminate the waiting time for customers to register their complaints at the PTCL call center.
If you still need any help from PTCL, please contact them in the live chat from Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm. You can contact the PTCL live chat agent here https://ptcl.com.pk/LiveChatWithAgent.