How to Check Telenor Number in 2022 | Free
One of the main ways to find out your Telenor number is to call your friends or relatives and ask them to return the number they received the call. However, if your credit line is not enough to make a call, there is an easier way to check your Telenor number. In this article, you will learn “how to check Telenor sim number”.35 Vintage Bodybuilding Photos |IronGangsta – The Truth Will Set Us Free testosterone first cycle bulking stack bodybuilding, bulking to cutting cycle – dos mangos
How to Check Telenor Number
Here are four quick and easy ways for How to check Telenor number:
- Open the public messaging application from your phone.
- Send a blank message to 7421.
- Wait a moment, and you will receive 7421 reply. The text message you receive will contain your Telenor number.
- If your credit limit is not enough to send SMS, all you have to do is:
- Dial 7421 from your Telenor SIM.
- The call will be sent as an automatic reply message.
- You will soon receive a reply from 7421, which contains your Telenor SIM number.
Using My Telenor App
- Go to the Play Store to find and install the My Telenor app.
- Open my Telenor application.
- Press the start button.
- Your Telenor number will be displayed on the main screen of the Telenor app, where you can easily view and write it down.
Via Telenor Official Site
- Visit the official Telenor website via this link.
- In the lower right corner, you will see a dark box “Telenor Customer Service”.
- Click the icon and start chatting with a Telenor customer representative.
- Write down your inquiry and provide information that the representative will ask you about, such as your name, CNIC, and IMSI number.
- The representative will then provide you with the details of your Telenor number.