Ustad Masala Chicken Korma is a broth usually made from yogurt, a lot of nuts, and a range of spices, such as cardamom, cloves, garlic, coriander, chili powder, and ginger sauce, and a mixture of fried onions. Authentic Chicken Korma from the Mughal era is a perfect dinner dish, simple, quick, and without fuss. This ustad masala chicken korma is the perfect dinner cooked tonight. Let’s start the recipe.
Chicken Korma Ingredients
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 1 cup oil or ghee
- 8-10 cardamom
- 6-7 cloves
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon salt Chilean spices
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 onions chopped
- 4 almonds & 6 cashews
- 1 teaspoon of chopped saffron coriander powder (mixed with 3 teaspoons of water) to garnish coriander leaves
How to Make Ustad Masala Chicken Korma
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion slices. Stir them frequently, until they are golden brown and caramelized. Turn off the stove.
- Add onions, nuts, and milk to the blender. Mix it until you get a smooth puree. and set aside.
- Now put the cardamom, cloves, and garlic in the pan and fry the mixture properly.
- Then add the chicken and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep stirring.
- Once browned, add coriander and chili powder.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add ginger paste, a mixture of fried onions, nuts, and yogurt, and leave for a minute.
- Then add garam masala and saffron for flavor.
- If the broth is too thick, add a little water before covering it. The masala should blend well with the chicken.
- Cover and give it some time to cook on a slow fire. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves.