Hello everyone, hope you guys have a good day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, the sanaa’s recipe notebook chicken pulao. One of my favorites. Today, I’m going to make it a little bit unique. This is a delicious scent.
To start using this particular recipe, we must first prepare some ingredients. You can use some ingredients and a few steps to cook this chicken pulao recipe book in Sanaa. This is how you achieve this goal.
Ingredients For Chicken Making
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Ginger – 1 ½ tsp
- Garlic – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 4 cups
Boil the chicken and all the above ingredients on low heat for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken nuggets. Set aside the broth (the water leftover when the chicken is cooked)
Ingredients For Making Chicken Palao
- Basmati rice – ½ kg (wash the rice and soak it for half an hour)
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Whole pepper – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Cloves – 2
- Cardamom – 2
- Cinnamon stick – 1 small piece
- Onion -3 chopped
- Potato – 2 (cut it into pieces, not too small)
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – little
How to Make Sanaa’s Recipe Notebook Chicken Pulao
- Heat the pan and add the oil and butter. Then add all the spices (4-8 ingredients)
- When it starts to fall apart, add chopped onions, cook until tender, then fry.
- Add potatoes and seasoning powder (Materials 11-13)
- In addition, add garlic sauce and coriander leaves and cook for a while.
- Now add the chicken nuggets and stir well.
- Add broth (water for cooking chicken) and salt. You need more salt because you are cooking rice with this masala.
- Pour out the water in the rice and add the curry chicken when it starts to boil.
- Boil on high heat for 2-3 minutes, then simmer. Cover the pot and cook until cooked. Put coriander leaves on top. Serve hot.
Tip: 1 cup of rice requires 1 cup of water. When you cook rice with the leftover broth, a cup of rice requires a cup and a quarter of a cup of water. Measure out the remaining cooked chicken broth and add water if necessary.