Learn how to make the best bake parlor seven spice macaroni recipes and cook them in the best way. This is one of the best recipes. You can also view the complete seven-spice macaroni recipe, ingredients, and methods.
- 300 g boneless chicken cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 1 large onion
- 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Water (3 cup
- 2 cups yogurt
- The Bake Parlor Macaroni, Bake Parlor Masala Mix Sachet (inside the package)
How to Make Bake Parlor Seven Spice Macaroni
- Boil the pasta in boiling salted water for 5 to 7 minutes, or until soft but still hard to bite, rinse with cold water, drain, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pasta, and mix, set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, garlic, and ginger, and fry for 3 minutes or until brown. Add chicken, roast the spice bag, and fry over high heat for 1 minute. Now add water, boil, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the liquid by half, add yogurt, fry on high heat for 3 minutes, then remove from the stove and serve with pasta.