Fiverr Unable To Process Payment Solution – 2022 Update
Why is Fiverr Unable to Process Payment
- Fiverr is one of the best freelancing platform. But, When a card transaction is unsuccessful (an error occurred during checkout), there may be a record of a pending transaction on your bank statement. This is because the authorization request is sent to the banking institution. In the event of an error/failure, Fiverr will ensure that the authorization is revoked. Depending on the processing time of the selected bank, the canceled authorized funds must be returned to your card within 2-7 days.
- Revocation of authorization is different from the refund process, so there will be no refund record on your bank statement. The funds originally held by the bank for the transaction will be refunded to your card balance.
- When a PayPal transaction is unsuccessful (an error occurred during checkout), there may be a record of pending transactions on your bank statement. PayPal handles this issue accordingly by releasing the funds originally held/withheld. If this does not work, we recommend contacting PayPal directly.
When the Fiverr payment process fails, we recommend that you check the following:
- Is the card information you entered correctly?
- Is your card currently valid?
- Are there restrictions on your card?
- Have you contacted your bank to ensure that you can make payments to international companies located in Israel?
What Are My Options When Fiverr Payment Declined
- Please contact your credit card company to make sure there are no issues with your account
- If you are trying to pay via PayPal, we recommend that you contact PayPal to ask for an explanation of the reason for the non-payment
- If you use a credit card, you can choose to use Paypal
- If you use Paypal, please try a different credit card from the same banking institution
- If you only try to buy once, you may want to try again
- Do not press the “back” button on the browser or refresh the page. To try again, please start the checkout process from the beginning.
If you have tried all these options and everything is ok, but the payment has not been successful, you can contact the Fiverr customer support team for more help.
Why was I Charged Twice When Fiverr Payment Issues Ocurre
Why is Fiverr payment not working? A batch may be executed multiple times for two reasons.
- By clicking the back arrow in the browser or refreshing the page, the logout session is interrupted or the activity is repeated. It is not recommended to click “Back” or refresh on the checkout page.
- Press the payment button twice. When making multiple attempts to make a purchase, sometimes the payment processor authorizes multiple attempts, resulting in the card being charged twice.
If your bill has been billed multiple times, please contact our customer support team for further assistance. To expedite the process, please provide the following information:
For the payment through PayPal
(fiverr paypal not working)
- Your username or email
- PayPal Transaction ID#
- Amount of purchase
- Fiverr order number (beginning with “FO”)
For the payment through credit/debit card method
- Your username or email
- The first 6 digits of the card (card container)
- The last 4 of the card
- Purchase amount and date
- The fifth order number (starting with “FO”), if the order has not been created, the order number is not included.